1.04.2012

Never easy(like Ronan used to sing with Boyzone)

Do u remember when I wrote:"Complexity is just an illusion"?Forget it(I sound like Ronan in the "Something else" VHS video).I couldn't imagine Swedish language can be so hard to learn.At the start it seemed easy,close to English,but if u r not Swedish(Svenska),& most of all if u r studying something more important(your degree thesis)& trying to learn how to play a new Boyzone' song on the piano,it is simply impossible.Uahhh,can anybody help me?

Konungen ar allena;drottningen ar dalig.Bonden ar verksam,och drangen ar fattig.Eken ar fast.
Solen ar mycket varm.Anna alskar sig.Himlen ar klar.Larare undervisar larlingarna.
Anna har liten Ro.Liten Ro ar sot,men ocksa sakta(I hate synonymouses in languages different from Italian).
Italien ar skont.Sverige ar stor(& most of all,Anna is going to get crazy).
Gunnar ar som hog lika Solitude;Benny ar tapperare an Johnny(of course John Leven will never write amazing songs,ahahahha-why am I grinning,there's nothing funny in this).
Manga vanner aro falske.En van ar trogen och uppriktig.
Forhoppning ar fortjusande.
These above r stupid & easy rules;Swedish is more difficult than it seems...why do I complicate my life?I feel alone...Ro. come here,I need to hold u!